Toni Oliver Conveyancing is committed in providing you with a personalized service to allow the most important decisions of your life be as easy and stress free as possible.
Toni Oliver – Licensee
Licensee Toni Oliver holds a Conveyancing Licence (Licence No. 140296) under the Conveyancing Licensing Act which allows me to handle and arrange conveyancing transactions:
- Sale / Purchase of Residential property;
- Refinance / Mortgages;
Toni has over 20 years experience in the legal industry and completed her qualifications in Conveyancing Licence and Practice at Macquarie University.
I can see you for appointments AFTER HOURS, on WEEKENDS and IN YOUR OWN HOME.
- I have a detailed knowledge of Conveyancing Laws – as this is ALL I do
- Unlike a Solicitor, I will not be distracted by other matters – i.e. attendances in Court.
- I do not charge on an hourly rate but a flat fee.
- Toni Oliver Conveyancing has now been in business for approximately 7 years – I am the only person employed
- I stand out from other conveyancers as I am the one and only person you will be dealing with
- I’m a mobile conveyancer – “I come to you”
- I make the legal transfer of property as easy as possible as I specialise in Conveyancing ONLY and as a conveyancer we focus entirely on your conveyance
- As a conveyancer I am regulated and licensed by the government for professional indemnity insurance and continuing education
- My extensive expertise and experience allows me to finalise the transfer of a property transaction with accuracy and efficiency and with care
- No job is too big or small and each of my clients are provided with the same personal service to ensure ease of the stress when they are buying or selling